Kimberley Cooper

In Canada!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

UVic Vikes Basketball and drunken dramas!

Ok so one of the biggest events at UVic is the opening game of the Vikes basketball team. So we all turned up to watch the woman's and men's game against the University of Calgary. Bit disappointed there were no Chad Michael Murry's like in One Tree Hill or cheerleaders but still a good game and the Vikes won, both the women's and men's!

The men's team whipping Calgary's butt!!

Thunder the very cute mascot!

Dave, Andy, Mazz, Nina and Eth - Go Vikes Go!

Now onto the drunken dramas!! Just too many photos to post but they are up on the photo page! After a successfully night out at Felicitas once again some idiot pulled the fire alarm at something like 1am.. So that meant everyone outside!! There were many unimpressed people that night. Its the second time it has happened but luckily for me I was not around for the first one! I was still awake so it was a bit exciting seeing the fire fighters in action (I may have run back to my room for my camera so pics are posted!) We soon recovered for another night at Felicitas for Open Mic night. Sadly I wasn't up there singing but many of the exchange students (and some Canadians) got up there and I think they could give Aussie Idol a run for its money (that may be a bias opinion)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home