Kimberley Cooper

In Canada!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stevie my fish rules!!

Hi guys, haven't updated for a while.... maybe because I have had assignments and midterms all the last 2 weeks!! Horrible! So while I have a few days till my next assessment is due I thought I would blog. So on Thanksgiving I went to the Butchart Gardens with family I have on the island (Vancouver Island that is), so so so nice!!! - both the gardens and the family! The gardens are 55 acres in size so pretty darn big and they were well established by the 1920's making it now a historical classed site. They also have beautiful Japanese, Italian and Rose theme gardens too! So Ill put some pics up on my site!

At the gardens with my family

The Sunken Gardens - so so pretty!

The water at the Sunken Gardens

The photo of Butchart Cove which my mum likes best!

So I haven't done too much besides study oh and Aussie Alisha sang in her round of UVic idol so we went to support her! She sang Song of a preacher! Superstar Jess sings in round too next week and then Alisha the week after!! Go Aussies! The girls also got up and did a bit of karaoke after which rocked! Especially Jess's version of "I touch myself" by the Divinals!

Supporting Alisha after she left the stage!

Then last weekend I went on a ghost tour of downtown Victoria!! SCARY! Saw no ghosts but I do know where to look for them!! Maria, Kate and Mike and a whole bunch of internationals were there so it was pretty cool.. and cause we were a UVic group we got it for FREE!! Uni students favorite words! FREE!! Hmmm post is pretty long with the pics so I'll start a new one for my final news and maybe a few more photos!

Too scared the follow the group down the alley! Myself, Maria and Kate do our best scared impression!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home