Kimberley Cooper

In Canada!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

New update again!! *Edit on Mikes pic*

Finally I am up to date with all my photos and posts! Yesterday Mikey and Lasse organized a golf tournament! Lots attended and prizes were given out, although I didn't attend it sounded like a great day! Afterwards a "Gala Ball" was put on at the "Empress"..also known as Ring Road Hall!!! All rules were broken as we had more than 5 to a room and drinking in the halls! But it is Thanksgiving weekend after all!! So we all got dressed up in our best clothes and had a few drinks to celebrate the day. The res and uni is very quiet this weekend as everyone has gone home for Thanksgiving. Had to eat by myself at lunch today - that's how sad it was! :) But now its homework time as I have procrastinated all day by putting pictures up! But before I go I need to blog about Mike before he gets mad at me! Mike is Canadian Kate's boyfriend and also attends UVic. He is 22 and attended the Olympics for Team Canada as a Ski Jumper and I have heard he's pretty good! So Mike here is your post and photo as promised! (Yes it has been changed! This pic cracks me up, great shirt Mike!!)

Mike supporting Jess at UVic Idol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home