Kimberley Cooper

In Canada!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Maria and my room!

Tonight's blog comes from what is now commonly know as 'Kim's second room'!! Although if you ask the housing office it actually belongs to a Maria Ottosson! Maria is my Swedish friend who lets me steal all her things, for instance her computer where I get to practice my Swedish (it's a Swedish computer!) so I can write words with the following ö ä å!! I can also say ' Hej Sötnos' which is Hey Cutie!! Tonight I took things to a new level when I decided to take a nap in her bed! She wasn't in there with me of course! She was out for the night and I had her keys and just went from room to room when I felt like a change! So tonight everyone was out for Thanksgiving dinner so Gab and I had our Thanksgiving which consisted of Pizza and wine!! hmmm Ill make sure to put some photos up! So good night from Maria's room and once again Happy Thanksgiving! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home