Kimberley Cooper

In Canada!

Monday, October 30, 2006

It is currently -2 degrees Celsius!!!

Yes my friends the time has come that I have feared for the past few weeks... no not exams... but... THE COLD!! Lucky for me I have brought (or my mums card brought) a lovely and warm jacket from the great Canadian outdoors shop known at Mountain Equipment Co-op (thanks mum)! I also got a warm puffy vest which seems to be pretty trendy around these parts! But I did not come on here to complain about the weather.. or exams (I had one today grrrrr)!! I have had a pretty busy week with uni and have not had much time for my buds or the Halloween weekend full of parties! I did however have time to dress up to please the Canadians... as a Lumber Jack! I don't know what their obsession is with me being a Lumber Jack but they have been going on about it for some time now! Lucky Gab was at my side and as was her friend Danni who was visiting for the weekend (although she was a tree hugger for the night not a Lumber Jack). Seems to be a trend me dressing up in flannelette and having a beer gut! I wont post pictures here but my photo site is updated so go there have have a look for yourself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home