Kimberley Cooper

In Canada!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Augie March

Hmmm so I was to fly out of Melbourne on Saturday the 19th of August but then I got an awesome chance to fly over and spend a few days in LA with my dad so I fly out earlier on Tuesday the 15th... It's really good but... lately I have been trying to expand my horizons when it comes to music and get out of the punk/rock etc is good, all else is bad... and lately a band called Augie March has been playing non stop in my cd player… and guess what!!! They will be performing at the Forum on Fri 18 Aug!! Hmmm, sorry Augie maybe next time... or hey here is an idea, come to Canada!! (Yes I am sure they read blogs!) Anyway it is bedtime now, yes 10.20 – an early one for me I know, wow go me!! (Does a little ‘Go Kim Go’ dance!!) So I will be all better for next week! 33 days to go… scary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home